Feeding Baby in a High Chair
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Feeding Your Baby and other Baby topics.
Are there any safety tips on high chair safety while feeding my baby?
Safety should always be of top concern to parents when it comes to baby and baby products. While feeding baby in a high chair:
- Never leave baby unattended
- Make sure that the locking device is set when using the chair to prevent it from folding up on the baby
- Stay close to the high chair while baby is seated in case you have to handle an emergency
- Restict your baby or other children from playing with or near the high chair
- Always take the time to securely strap your baby into the high chair
Simple safety precautions keep your baby protected during high chair feeding times.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.