Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Out with Baby and Traveling and other Baby topics.
A great way to take your baby out is in a front pack style carrier. Babies love to be carried and to be close to mommy, so the front carriers are wonderful for this purpose. Choose one that is safe and comfortable for both you and the little one.
Some things to consider:
1. Make sure that the carrier is sturdy enough
2. Buy one made by a reputable company that makes good baby products
3. Try it on with baby before you buy to make sure she fits in it comfortably
4. If you will be using it often, make sure your carrier has a lot of support and holds baby in a sitting position, with his knees bent around you.
5. Get a carrier that has thick padded straps so that they don't dig into you after prolonged periods of carrying your baby.