What are some good baby reference books?
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Site Guru: Baby (Questions) and other Baby topics.
There are many great books on babies out there today. Some good ones to read are:
- Happiest Baby in the Block, by Harvey Karp
- The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two, by by William Sears, Martha Sears, Robert Sears, and James Sears
- What to Expect the First Year, by Heidi Murkoff
- Your Baby's First Year, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Heading Home with Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality, by Laura A. Jana MD FAAP and Jennifer Shu MD FAAP
- The Contented Little Baby: The Simple Secrets of Calm, Confident Parenting, by Gina Ford
Check back for updates and additions
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.